Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

About Me


Hi! My name is Sister Denton! I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Utah, Salt Lake City West Mission. I started my mission on January 15, 2014, and will end in July 2015. I started my mission in Magna, UT, and am currently in West Valley City, UT. I grew up in Memphis TN, and moved to Nashville when I was 14. I attended BYU-Idaho before my mission and was majoring in Elementary Education.

I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I am so grateful to have been born of goodly parents and to have been raised in the gospel. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission and to dedicate 18 months of my life to serving the Lord. I wouldn't trade this experience for the world, and I am anxious to see where this journey takes me.

Sister Lauren Denton

No comments:

Post a Comment